K-Port is a customer relationship management (CRM) tool used by both the KERAMIDA team and KERAMIDA’s clients to improve environmental and health & safety (EHS) management. The portal features:
- A compliance calendar tailored to each individual client’s EHS compliance obligations and tasks,
- Deadlines with automated reminders to clients and KERAMIDA as deadlines approach,
- Task-specific file sharing and document storage functionality,
- Permissions management around who can see and do what in the portal, and
- Functionality that allows KERAMIDA to perform and document inspections on site, in real time.
Shea’s role: UI/UX Design Director via Counterpart
We have been happy, not just with the final product, but the process along the way. We felt like [Counterpart] was really looking out for our best interests. That’s been the foundation of the partnership we’ve built.– Wesley Fleming, Project Engineer